Since kick-off is a month away, it seemed like a good time to share some of our favorite survival tips for living with a Maniac Duck Fan.
Today’s tip: invest NOW in some Duck gear for game day. As you know, wearing anything but yellow and green 32 days from now will result in a problem for you. And if there’s one thing we’ve learned, it’s that you don’t want ANY problems on game day!
In case you haven’t had time to look (or if you’re in denial about the start of the season) here are some good contenders for game day gear:
1. If subtlety is lost on your Maniac, try this one to affirm your commitment to the team:
2. If your Maniac is a little pun-y… try this one!
3. If your Maniac loves some groovy threads, go with the old school Duck Love tie-dye:
4. If you just happen to have some exciting news to share with your Maniac, try this:
5. My Maniac loves the classic O. So, here’s my new gear! Let’s hope it’s a lucky charm for the season.
My mini-maniac loves his shirt from last year. He thinks it’s lucky. I wonder where he got an idea like that!