- Duck magnet for the hood
- Duck small flag for the window
- Your own astro turf for tailgating
- 7 duck shirts
- Lucky (aka dirty and worn out) duck hat
- 3 DVDs of best Duck Games ever to watch en route
- A BIG cooler
- Blue chairs — couldn’t take the purple ones we usually use — might be interpreted as Husky-love
- Duct tape, pliers and three gallons of potable water, just in case!
It’s easy to be well-prepared when you’ve been planning for 235 days.
Don’t forget the 10 foot pole so that the Oregon flag could be flown proudly during the tailgating. (Sorry about the blurry photo! My Maniac was so excited, no one could stand still). When I first saw the flag pole, I thought.. do you really NEED it to be 10 foot tall? Wouldn’t 4 or 6 feet suffice?
But the other Duck Maniacs on the trip, thought it needed to be much much much much taller… like 10 times as tall!! Ha!
I never cease to be amazed at the lengths (or heights!) that Duck Maniacs will go to!
Now — Let’s get a WIN in that big game tomorrow! (I bet the drive back home would be a lot more fun!) Go Ducks!